Saturday, January 17, 2015

It truly was: Incredible India

Last summer I did something I have never done before... I travelled somewhere far and where I have never been all on my own. Many reasons pushed me to this adventure and I definitely found everything I was looking for and even more. To be honest I don't think the photos I took of my whole journey are that great, but I feel like I owe India at least a post here after such an incredible experience. The most important thing for me while I was there was to just absorb everything that was around me, disconnect from my usual life and just get lost in this culture. When I look at my photos, even now after a few months have passed since I came back, I feel like I couldn't captured at all the greatness I saw in India. Hopefully some of the photos can be worth enough to give you a good idea of this beautiful and incredible country. 

Agra

Red fort and Taj Mahal (excuse the cliches of the Taj Mahal, but it is impossible to capture the feeling of magnificence and peace when you see this beauty)






















Coorg

Namandroling Nyingmapa Monastery, Raja's Tomb and view from Raja's Seat























New Delhi

Lotus Temple, Lodi Garden and Red Fort.

















Goa










Hampi (more like Dreamy Hampi)

This was my favorite and the panoramic views of this city felt more like a dream or a scene taken from a movie... The view of the city leaves anyone just breathless. 









































Jaipur

Pink City, Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Cenotaphs of the Maharanis, and elephant village (in love with the elephants, they are magical creatures).






































Karnataka

Hebbe Falls: Dobba Hebbe (Big Falls) and Chikka Hebbe (Small Falls).



Kashmir

Dal Lake with its famous vegetable market and Pahalgam





























Kerala

Wayanad: Kalpetta and Backwaters




















Mumbai

Honestly I was here just for a few hours and barely got to see anything, so I'm very sorry for the poor quality of the photos. The last two pictures are Gateway of India and Municipal Corporation Office building.








Pushkar





























No comments:

Post a Comment